Monday 11 August 2014

Start all over again…..

Just like the song - 'pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again' !!
 After trying to get a little extra yarn to complete my jumper, but not being able to (see last post - right at the end) I did try and pull the jumper back a little to take some length off the arms and body - but it just didn't look right proportionally - so with a heavy heart I pulled it all back and am starting again!
I would rather try again, adjusting the pattern a little to gain the extra yarn I need to complete it, than always wish I had. I like the pattern and would hate to never be happy with the finished jumper and not wear it!

So watch this space…...

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the reknit goes well and that you can find the extra yarn that you need and the pattern changes that you like. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. I plan to shape it a little more at the waist and make the sleeves more three quarter length and hopefully I should have enough this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame to be short of yarn after all that knitting, but worth the re knit as it will be lovely! Enjoy your knitting and have a lovely weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete