Tuesday 31 July 2012

Update on my Summer holiday challenge.

Back home from our wonderful trip to Canada. 

We all had such a great time, and I really fell in love with the country. I have so many lovely memories and lots and lots of photo's to remind me of our time away. Since we have been back we've been busy doing all those horrible jobs that must be done on return from vacation - like washing all the clothes, cutting the grass (I've left the flower boarders for now), re-stocking the cupboards etc. There were also some nice things like going to collect our dog 'Beanie' from my brother and sister in law who had been looking after him. They enjoy having him to stay, and have since said how much they miss him as he was so well behaved and so loveable :-). It was also great to catch up with friends, both local and in blogland.

Anyway, I thought I should report on how my holiday task went. Well, we were so busy having a great time that I only managed to sneek a little time to work on C's hat. I managed to knit the cuff and start the first few rounds of the cable 


and make the first colour change from blue to grey, but that was it!


Almost a complete break from crafty things, and it is taking me a while to get going again, but I've had a wonderfully inspiring time away and I'm sure this will feed through in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment